This listing is for a 2 pack of 3D Printer Beds made from tempered glass. The tempered glass is of superior quality to typical borosilicate plates
provided by our competitors. The tempered glass is totally flat and smooth, with no dips or pits. Tempered glass is more durable and lasts longer
than borosilicate, so you need to replace the plates less frequently.
Unlike our competitors, you won’t have to purchase low quality black binder clips to secure the plates. We provide 8 printer bed clips that maximize
your build area and look great.
Key Product Features:
- Made from high quality tempered glass.
- Are you looking for an Ender 3 Upgrade? Perfectly fits the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3X, Ender 5, CR-20, Geeetech A10, and CR-20 Pro at
235 x 235 x 40 mm.
- Totally flat surface to avoid any adhesion or print quality issues.
- Packed in custom foam to avoid any damage during delivery.
- 8 custom printer bed clips included.
How to Calibrate Your New 3D Printers Glass Bed
- Load the glass plate into the 3D printer base and attach with the silver clips provided.
- Center both the bed and nozzle.
- Lower the nozzle until it touches the top of the glass bed.
- Readjust the Z axis homing switch.
- Loosen the switches and reposition.
- Tighten up the switches when correctly aligned.
- Carry out a print calibration check to re-adjust the bed.