ELEGOO ABS-like photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light, and it's VOC free. In the case of 3D printing, this is a typical liquid plastic resin that hardens when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin. It's a perfect companion for LCD 3D printers, and the print quality is excellent in terms of the details and performances.
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is compatible with the LCD 3D printers using the UV light source to cure models.
It has a wide range of application from board game miniatures to industrial parts and components.
You can also use it to print your 3D CAD design works and make it from an idea into reality.
The only limitation is your imagination. Print now and go with ELEGOO.
Dealing with resin could be messy and risky sometimes. To have a safer and better user experience, please follow the instructions below：
- Shake well before use
- Recommeded temperature 20°C - 25°C
- Always wear gloves and mask to avoid direct skin contact
- Keep away from children,dust and direct sunlight
- Wash with plenty of water immediately if you get direct skin contact with resin
ELEGOO ABS-Like Photopolymer Resin
- Bottom Exposure:60s
- Normal Exposure:8s
- Viscosity: 150-250MPa·s
- Absorption band: 385nm-410nm(wavelength)
- Desity: 1.05-1.25g/cm3
- Flexural Modulus: 1.882-2.385Mpa
- Bending Strength: 40-70mpa
- Thermal Deformation Temperature: 80℃
- Volume Shrinkage: 3.72-4.24%
- Linear Shrinkage: 1.05-1.35%
- Tensile Strength: 30-52mpa
- Tensile Modulus: 1.779-2.385mpa
- Shore Hardness: 75D
- Glass Transition Temperature: 100℃
- Notch Impact Strength: 41-48j/m