ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light and it’s VOC free resin. In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin.
- Shake up the bottle before use and avoid direct sunlight and dust.
- Do not drink it and keep it out of the reach of children.
- We suggest you wear a mask and gloves to avoid direct skin contact and maintain indoor ventilation.
- If feel discomfort after you got skin contact, please see a doctor ASAP.
- Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least.
- If you don't use the resin please do not leave them in the resin tank over 48 hours.
- Hardness: 84 D; Shrinkage: 7.1 %V
- iscosity (25°C): 150-200 mPa.sL
- iquid Density: 1.100 g/cm³S
- olid Density: 1.195 g/cm³F
- lexure Strength: 59-70 MpaE
- xtension Strength: 36-53 MpaE
- longation at Break: 14.2 %C
- apacity: 500g; Shelf Life: 1 yearC
- olor Option: Grey, White, Green, Black, Transparent, Yellow, Blue, and RedE
- xposure Parameter: First layer exposure: 20-60s; Normal exposure: 5-15s