- B2B130 (for iPad with Lightning connector)
- B2B131 (for iPad with 30-pin connector)
- B2B132 (for tablets with micro-USB connector)
Belkin Wired Tablet Keyboard with Stand
The ideal companion for your iPad and Android tablet
Secure, stackable, and lightweight, the plug-andplay Wired iPad Keyboard with Stand and Wired Android Keyboard with Stand are perfect all-in-one solutions for standardized testing.
- MFi certified to Apple’s latest specifications
- SBAC and PARCC testing compliant
- Integrated case-compatible stand allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Plug and play
- Pry-resistant, full-size keys
- Durable, stackable design
- Multimedia and function keys
- Cable management compartment
- No additional software required
- No batteries or charging required
The Belkin Wired Tablet Keyboard with Stand connects directly and securely to a single iPad or Android tablet, and it does not require batteries or recharging. An integrated stand is designed to fit even the largest cases and is shaped for stacking multiple keyboards. Cable management ensures that your cables are safely and neatly tucked away, making it the perfect solution for classroom testing. The durable design features pry resistant/full-size keys made specifically for students. Its plug-and-play simplicity enables reliable, easy functionality for PARCC and SBAC testing or general classroom use.
A row of media and function keys offers convenient one-touch access to a variety of features, including volume, play/pause, forward/rewind, screen lock, toggle onscreen keyboard, and more. And full-size arrow keys allow users to navigate easily through documents and websites. Its durable construction and child-friendly configuration make the Belkin Wired Tablet Keyboard with Stand ideal for school deployments at any grade level.