Longruner is a professional manufacturer on developing different kinds of DIY tools, hardware, for arduino, for raspberry pi, 3D printer, robotics and more. We always commit to provide the best quality product and friendly service to all customers.
This is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P.
1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX.
Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU.
There is boot loader installed in it.
Support USB download and Power.
Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply.
Support power supply by 9V battery.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage:5 V; Input Voltage:7-12 V; DC Current: per I/O Pins40 mA (I/O Pins)
- Flash Memory:32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:2 KB; EEPROM:1 KB
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
- Analog IN Pins:8
- PWM Output:6; Digital I/O Pins:22 (6 of which are PWM)
Longruner 5pcs Nano Board compatible for Arduino
NOTICE: The header pins haven't been soldered.
Longruner Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328.
The Nano is automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
Longruner Nano Board
5 Packs Nice Boards in Nice Cost.
Windows driver installation is easy.
Power consumption is low.
The header pins haven't been soldered.
Input and Output
Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions,
- Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the FTDI USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
- External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value. See the attachInterrupt() function for details.
- PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK). These pins support SPI communication, which, although provided by the underlying hardware, is not currently included in the Arduino language.
FUN LED Project with Nano Board
This example project shows the simplest thing you can do with an Longruner Nano.
Hardware needed for this project:
1 x Nano Board
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x Breadboard
2 x Wires