- The power interface is designed on the screen PCB board. It can be connected to the fan, which can cool the Raspberry Pi quickly with the heat sink
- Up to 50fps refresh rate, 125MHz signal input, stable and flicker free
- The size is the same as the Raspberry Pi, it can be a touch screen and provide a better human-computer interaction experience
- If you feel hard to install driver for screen, we offered the Pre-install Driver System in Tutorial.
- The Screen also Support Pi 3 B+/Pi 2. Match 6 layer Acrylic Case, support Screen and enough space for mini fan
Notice: (MUST read before order)
- After the screen is cover, GPIO cannot be used. And Don't have backlight ON/Off Key
- Need to install the driver, customers often say that after the driver is installed, the system crashes or can display nothing on the screen after installation (If you are not familiar with the Raspberry Pi, we strongly recommended you that use the system with the driver installed)
- The resolution is small, only 320*480, the screen often cannot display the complete interface.
- Be careful install Screen, customers sometimes have wrong connection, led the touch function can not be used
- Match the Case ONLY suit for RPI 4, can protect Pi Board, can’t protect Screen
- Don’t Support Windows，NOT IPS screen, the best view able is in the vertical position
if need change to back HDMI monitor, please execute:
- cd LCD-show/
- sudo ./LCD-hdmi
How to rotate the screen?
- cd LCD-show/
- sudo ./rotate.sh 90
After the execution is completed, the system will automatically restart, then the display can be rotated 90 degrees to display and touch normally.
(' 90 ' can also be changed to 0, 90, 180, 270 and other values, representing the rotation angle of 0 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees)
if you are not familiar how to install driver, please use Pre-install driver system (at the at the bottom of the tutorial page) first.