- SunFounder Da Vinci Kit supported Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model A+, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, 1 Model B+, 1 Model A+, zero W and zero. This kit contains 2 detailed PDF tutorials, one (Tutorial.pdf) using C and Python, another (Processing.pdf) using Raspberry Pi 4. When you receive the item, please check whether the quantity of components is compliance with product description and whether all components are in good condition. If it's not th same as the list, please contact our seller.
- Da Vinci Kit is a basic kit suitable to intelligent beginners who have project schedule. It contains 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and a number of basic electronic devices (such as resistors, capacitors) which can provide powerful assistance in your programming learning.
- In the light of the kit, you can learn some basic knowledge on Raspberry Pi, including the installation method of Raspberry Pi, knowledge of Bash shell and GPIO. Having understood these knowledge, you can start programming.
- 30 lessons for reference and learning provided,including 26 basic I/o lessons and 4 simple practical examples. It should be noted that the arrangement of these courses is not based on the degree of difficulty, but on the functions in practice. You can find corresponding courses in accordance with your needs.
- SunFounder is a company focused on STEAM education with products like open source robots, development boards, STEAM kit, modules, tools and other smart devices distributed globally.
- If you have any TECHNICAL question, add a topic under FORUM section on our website and we'll reply as soon as possible.
- For NON-TECH questions like order and shipment issues, please send an email to our service email. You're also welcomed to share your projects on FORUM.
About SunFounder Davinci Kit
- SunFounder Da Vinci kit applies to the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model A+, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, 1 Model B+, 1 Model A+, zero W and zero.
- 30 Projects for Raspberry Pi beginners.
- Including various components and chips that can help to create various interesting phenomena which you can get via some operation with the guidance of experiment instructions.
- Using the components and chips of the Kit, you can create different scenes and phenomena and explore more application by yourself.